Scandinavian Energydrink Reviews

Hello there, we are three guys that share a love for energydrinks and in that sense, also know much about energydrinks and have tasted more energydrinks than most people where we live (Sweden).
We will try to post at least 2 reviews a week, so stay tuned!

Want to know in which stores we found the the energydrinks?
E-mail us at: Energytrio@live.com
And we will send you a personal answer.

4/25/10


Bomba Energy: Black (250ml Bottle)

Taste

Well I can't say I like this energydrink, but I don't hate it.
It's got a very odd taste, a bit sour and not so sweet... does not taste like energydrinks, or any other fizzydrink!
It tastes of black currant and has got a very tart taste I would say.
The weird thing was when I first took a sip of it was that my I felt my whole throat go numb, and sorta hurt actually, which I didn't like at all.
But after the first sip that went away and it was fine to drink, but I felt like it was hard to drink after a while because I got really tired of the sour/tart taste after about half of the bottle was finished.
But if you are a fan of what we have here in Sweden, JOKK which is a really nice beverage you could go for this drink I guess, even tho I like JOKK and I don't like this.
I really don't recommend it otherwise.

Design

I personally love the design of the bottle, which looks a lot like a handgranade!
And it's really nice to hold 'cause it fits right in your hand, and it's quite rare that you find energydrinks that are only made in glassbottles.
The label itself isn't that spectecular but it does the job, and I think a lot of people have bought Bomba just because of the cool looking bottle.
I like this!

Kick

Sadly, this energydrink gives a really weak kick, almost no kick at all.
It contains 62mg/bottle which is about twice the content of a normal Coke or Pepsi, which is quite low for an energydrink.
So if you really need a kick, don't go for this drink!

Price

Well, this is quite overpriced in my opinion.
I guess you can blame the high price on the fact that it's quite hard to get a hold on but otherwise, I really don't think it's worth it's price at all.
I picked mine up for about €2, which is about $2.50, and I sort of wish I didn't spend that money on this drink.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taste: 3/10
Design: 9/10
Kick: 2/10
Price: 5/10
Overall: 4.5/10
---
Rasmus' Opinion: 3.5/10
Axel's Opinion: 3/10
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Review by Emanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment